mFinity EMMP is an enterprise mobility management platform that provides:
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Content Management
- An API for the development of single source code web-apps that have access to native device functionality on all Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Role-based app deployment, which eliminates the need for users to download apps and updates from an app catalog.
The mFinity EMMP multifunction app container facilitates:
- Single-source code, cross-platform app development
- Full access to native device functionality, such as camera, sound, GPS, and local data.
- Single sign-on for users.
This unique combination of features allows mFinity EMMP to provide significant productivity advantages for developers, administrators, and end users. The following whitepaper presents an overview of mFinity EMMP.
Simplifying and Empowering the Implementation of Enterprise Mobile Strategy
An overview of the features and benefits of the mFinity EMMP enterprise mobility management platform, by Michael Brey, Director, Embedded Database Technologies for Oracle, and Walter W. Sloan, Vice President of Business Development for mFrontiers LLC.