By providing mFinity IoT through Oracle Cloud Services, mFrontiers benefits from the performance, reliability, security, and scalability of the Oracle Cloud, which supports 62 million users and 23 billion transactions each day, running on 30,000 devices and 400 petabytes of storage in 19 data centers around the world. As it continues to grow, the Oracle Cloud will deliver whatever level of service is required for customers of mFinity IoT.
Security is at the top of the list of requirements for most IoT customers. mFrontiers will offer the highest level of security available for mFinity IoT.
mFinity IoT Device Security
The mFinity IoT software development kit is used to write embedded applications on devices to be connected to mFinity IoT Cloud services. The embedded application provides AES 256 encryption for communications, as well as an available time-sensitive one-time password when using mFinity TSOTP for registration and authentication.
mFinity IoT Cloud Security
mFinity IoT, running in the Oracle Cloud, will benefit from Oracle’s physical security, best-in-class facilities, redundant power and networks, disaster recovery, 24/7 environmental monitoring and alerting, and security accreditation for a wide range of industries, including:
- PCI DSS Service Provider Level 1 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- NIST 800-53 Moderate Control (National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-53)
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act)
- K. Data Protection Act 1998, and all other E.U. National Legislation
- U. Data Privacy Directive 95/46/EC
- DIACAP (DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process)
- FIPS 140-2 (Federal Information Processing Standard)
- SSAE 16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements 16)
- U. – U.S. Safe Harbor Registration
- SOC 1 / SOC 2 (Service Organization Controls)
mFinity IoT, running in the Oracle Cloud, provides security, availability, performance, and scalability for the most demanding IoT applications.