The mFinity Administrator Console runs either in the cloud or as a virtual or hardware appliance, and provides:
- Registration and authentication for users and mobile devices.
- Registration and deployment for mobile apps.
- The ability to remotely suspend or wipe business apps and data without providing access to personal apps and data.
- A single target for app developers, who use the mFinity API to write single source code web-apps that provide full native device functionality (such as sound, video, GPS, barcode, sensors, local data, etc.) on all iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Single sign-on for multiple enterprise apps.
- A secure repository for enterprise apps and data that isolates them from the user's personal apps and data.
- Running in the Cloud as Software as a Service ("SaaS"), mFinity is available on a subscription basis, with monthly per user pricing. All Administration is performed via the web-based console without the need to install or update software.
- The mFinity Virtual Appliance can be installed behind a corporate firewall either on-premises or using a cloud service provider (Oracle Cloud, AWS, Rackspace, etc.).
- The mFinity Appliance can be deployed behind a corporate firewall, and includes hardware, software, and services.
mFrontiers was recipient of a 2014 Oracle Excellence Award for Sustainability Innovation, and a 2015 Oracle Excellence Award as Cloud ISV Partner of the Year - North America.
mFrontiers is a member of the Oracle ISV Advisory Board, the Oracle PaaS Strategy Council, and the Oracle Cloud Customer Advisory Board.